Tuesday, August 20, 2013

30 minute orgasm??? Pickup Mansion Brad P

I've been busy as hell the last few days
reading tons of applications for Pickup
Mansion! I'm doing phone calls too, trying to
find the best candidates.

If you're interested, I urge you to apply
TONIGHT,
since I expect to be done with the
selection process very soon.

I have helped all different kinds of guys
succeed in my workshops and Pickup Mansion.
But it's not just random guys you've never
heard of, it's also high profile public
figures, like sex expert David Shade.

That's right, the legendary David Shade lived
in my Pickup Mansion. Here's what he had to
say about the experience.
--------
I've been
in the pickupmansion for almost a year now
and it's been an incredible experience. The
mansion is an outstanding program. I cannot
say enough good things about it.

The house is a beautiful home in Hollywood
with new furnishings and all the modern
conveniences. And of course, chicks are
always impressed when we pull them back to
"the mansion".

My fellow mansion roommates are awesome guys.
We all share a common interest in getting
good at this game. And there's always someone
to go hunting with.

Once a month there is a complete 3-day
workshop. These workshops are intense! Plus,
once a week there is a theory session at the
mansion.

But I warn you, this program may cause
uncomfortable change in you. The coaches see
things you don't see. And this often requires
making changes in yourself, not just your
game. You have to be ready to change, and you
don't know what it's going to be until the
coaches get to know you. The changes will
happen so fast and will be so profound that
it will make your head spin. But you'll be
forever transformed and grateful.

The bottom line is this: the pickup mansion
is for guys who are serious about getting
good at pickup. This is where change happens.

I am so glad I made the investment to move
into the pickupmansion. It has changed my
life forever. And the friends I made will be
friends for life.

David Shade, Masterful-Lover
--------

You don't have to believe me, you can email
David and ask him for yourself.

I realize this program is not for everyone,
but if you think it is for you, call us at
702-516-8879 or apply at this website.

-Brad P.

PS- Seriously! This is the sure thing! Every
guy gets laid at Pickup Mansion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment