Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fingerbanging at the Playboy Mansion- Pickup Mansion

Want to hear a story about fingering girls at
the Playboy Mansion?

Great, read on.

I am AMAZED when a normal guy who's
having some trouble with women can elevate
himself to the point where he's
finger-banging some perfect 10 that he just
met 20 minutes before.

It all started when my student Nomad decided
he needed some help meeting women.

When he began, Nomad has approach anxiety on
and off and was somewhat dependent on alcohol
to help him through this. He was often
leeching off his wingman by joining groups
the wing had approached.

He also had nice guy syndrome, neediness
issues, and he would avoid physical
escalation because he had fear of losing the
girl.

When Nomad did succeed in seducing a girl, he
would get put in the "boyfriend zone" right
away. This led to major lifestyle problems
and relationship management issues.

Lastly, Nomad had irrational fears of large
dance clubs and super hot girls. He
considered the big clubs to be "scary" and he
was putting way too much value on hot girls.
This had completely sabotaged his chances of
succeeding at the highest levels.

Then Nomad moved to Pickup Mansion and we
started attacking these issues head on.

I personally worked with Nomad on managing
relationships and we were able to change his
whole mentality and how women respond to him.
Instead of immediately putting him in the
"boyfriend zone," women were happy to have
sex with him without pressuring him for a
relationship.

Nomad also created an impressive skill set
for himself, the skill of phone sex. Nomad
has used these skills to get laid many times,
in situations that would have otherwise led
to a flake out or a lame date.

In Nomad's own words "My balls have become
much bigger. I'm not scared of approaching
any woman, and big/loud venues have no effect
on me."

I believe this to be true since I've seen it
with my own eyes. I've seen Nomad approach
10s, and even famous actresses without even a
hint of fear. This guy has the calm coolness
of a gunfighter now.

He has also become far more dominant from
watching tons of demo sets from Jake and I.

The list of improvements goes on and
on....and I don't want to keep you you
reading a long email all day long, but I do
want you to think about going for your dream.

If it's your dream to become an elite level
of seducer, Pickup Mansion is the sure thing.
If you're living in a house where everyone is
learning from the best coaches in the world,
you will have no choice but to become amazing
at pickup.

If that's your dream, you should pull the
trigger right now. Visit HERE and apply for a
room.

Let's hear about Nomad's journey in his own
words- ------------

9 months ago, I moved into Brad P's Pickup
Mansion in Los Angeles. In that time, I've
made some great advances in my game and done
some things that a year ago would have been
impossible for me:

-I went to a party at the Playboy Mansion,
made out with several women, and then
fingered one in the zoo and brought her home.

-I had sex with a fetish model on the leather
chair in the piercing studio where she
worked. Mid coitus, she remembered that we
were being filmed by the security cameras...
so I fucked her harder.

- I fucked a girl in the back seat of a
friends car, while he was driving

-For the first time in my life, I had sex
with 4 women in one week (and fingered a
5th.)

And more...

A little over a year ago, a friend of mine
showed me a book called called Diary of a
Pickup Artist, written by Brad P. Once I
started reading it, I couldn't put it down!
There was a bit of skepticism ("Is this for
real?!?! How can he fuck so many girls so
quickly?!")

My game pretty much sucked at the time (my
first cold approach happened just a few
months earlier.) I eventually signed up for a
weekend workshop with Brad P and was
convinced that the stories were true and
learned that Brad P was an excellent teacher.

At that same workshop, as we were discussing
my future goals, Brad mentioned his Pickup
Mansion.

I immediately knew it was the right thing for
me because I wanted to get really good as
fast as possible. A year long structured
program with the #1 Pickup Artist in the
world sounded like it fit the bill, and I
knew that if I could make it happen that I
had to do it.

It was a challenge to get here... First off,
I had a job. In another city! But if you want
something bad enough, you figure out how to
get it.

So I plotted, and eventually spoke with my
management team and made a proposal that I
would work remotely for a year. When it
became evident that I would probably just
quit if the answer was no, they agreed (I
still can't believe it!)

So I sold most of what I owned, packed the
rest into my car, and then drove for 4 days
to Los Angeles.

It was me and three other guys in the house,
which has a pretty awesome location and is
all pimped out. Every girl that has come back
to the house has said something to the effect
of, "Is this for real?" or "Am I dreaming?"
or just simply, "Wow!" There is a fireplace,
an amazing video/sound system, and a living
room modeled after the lobby of a famous
hotel. It is definitely impressive.

We started out that first weekend with a
normal Brad P workshop, going out Friday and
Saturday night with coaches and then spending
Sunday analyzing the weekend. We also did
some team building and trust building
exercises to help us grow as house mates and
friends.

Over the course of the past 9 months, we have
done these workshops every month, with
regular check ups from Brad and other
coaches. The training is tailored to each
person, so we get individual attention and
1-on-1 time to work through any questions or
sticking points we have.

One of the first nights in LA, Brad had a
couple local promoters drive us around and
show us where the best local clubs and bars
were, and highlight which places were the
best on any given night.

We learned which clubs had the hardest door
discretion, which ones were free and which
ones had cover charges, and which type of
people preferred each venue. Some clubs were
great for goth girls, some for hot OC girls,
and some for UCLA sports girls.

Coming fresh to LA, it was awesome to be able
to get my finger on the pulse of the city in
so little time. Over the months, the
promoters have helped us get into the newest
hot venues and brought us to some great
parties.

Unlike a normal public workshop, month after
month we are with the same guys, so we get to
learn from not only the coaches, but the
breakthroughs the other Pickup Mansion guys
are making. And since the group of us are all
focused on getting good with women, there is
always somebody to go out with or to work
through tactics or strategy. We've all become
pretty good at winging.

Also unlike normal public workshops, we are
building on the previous month each time we
get together with the coaches. Because we are
all working together for a year, we are able
to focus on bigger issues and concepts, such
as night life social hierarchies, group
control theory, calibration, reading girls
buying temperature, deep seated inner game
issues, working through logistics,
relationship management, fashion, body
language and voice tone, repertoire, and
more.

I've seen Brad work on phone game issues real
time with one of the other mansion guys, and
he gave me feedback when I pulled a girl back
to a hotel room that he was sleeping in
(perhaps a world's first coached escalation!
Haha!)

Today, I am regularly telling friends and
coworkers "I love my life!" I've made such
incredible advances in my game, such that
things I saw Brad P do a year ago are now
fairly normal.

I've pickup up girls from grocery stores,
shopping malls, airports, airplanes, bars,
and dance clubs. I used to keep track of how
many girls I made out with in clubs, but I
have lost count.

I've made some of the best friends I've ever
had. I've had more sex with hotter girls than
at any other time in my life. My balls have
grown orders of magnitude, my leadership
skills have improved, my dominance has
improved, and my presence and confidence with
women is through the roof.

This has been the best training program I've
ever experienced, and has had an amazing
impact on my life. The continual coaching and
constant feedback has had a tremendous impact
on my game and my life. I can't recommend
this program highly enough.
-----------------------------
Thanks to Nomad
for telling his story. Since writing this, he
has gone on to become a UDS coach, and has
traveled all around the USA coaching with me
and Jake.

Here's the deal. I currently have 4 spots
coming up in Feb 2014.

There's hundreds of guys interested in this,
and I pick 9 guys every year.

If you want one of those 4 spots, get on it
NOW. It takes time to go through the
selection process, and for you to handle all
the arrangements for moving. Do your
application at the PickupMansion website.

Questions? email me.

-Brad

PS- Tomorrow I'll tell you about a pretty famous
person you probably have heard of who I
helped get laid.

No comments:

Post a Comment